MOVA VIP PASSES – FIT HAIR FOR LESS MONEY!
You can save money on a cut & blow dry, blow dry or a men’s cut & finish with our VIP Passes so now there’s no reason not to have fabulous hair 24/7, thanks to Mova Hair Salons in Virginia Water and Staines. Find out more by clicking on the passes at the top of this page.
Why do I need a VIP Pass?
Mova VIP Passes are Monthly Fixed Fee Passes which give you a big saving compared to paying for individual visits.
How do VIP Passes work?
Click on the pass you are interested in at the top of this page. Sign-up online to set up a monthly Direct Debit – just like a gym membership only this one you will use!
Your money will be deducted on the 25th of the month and your VIP Pass will start from the 1st of the month after (i.e. about a week later).
You can also simply ask in our Mova Salons about instant sign-up.
The Benefits of VIP Hair Passes at Mova Hair Salons
- Savings of up to 30% compared to paying each time
- Spread the cost monthly
- Fit hair.. always!
Terms and Conditions for Mova VIP Passes
- Your agreement is with Mova Hair Salons, Virginia Water & Staines-upon-Thames
- Monthly rolling membership – where monthly means calendar month.
- Agreement starts on your first visit ( if you choose to pay on the day) or sign up day ( if your first payment is by Direct Debit).
- You and Mova can cancel the agreement and payments at any time.
- You must give one month’s notice in writing or by email to cancel.
- Mova Hair Salons will confirm receipt of your notice in writing or via email within 10 days of receipt.
- You have a cooling off period after signing of 14 days. Definition of cooling off period is a period of time after a sale contract is agreed during which the buyer can cancel the contract without incurring a penalty. Mova Hair Salons in Staines or Virginia Water must be informed in writing or by email.
- Your membership is personal to you and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- You must be 18 or over.
- Acceptance of your application or continuation of membership is solely at the discretion of management.
- Passes are for the level of stylist for which they are bought at the start of the contract e.g. Senior Stylist, but you can upgrade at any time.
- The contract is governed by the laws of England and Wales.